Join Our Feedback-On-Tap Skype Group!
- Who do you ask when you need totally honest marketing feedback?
- Who’ll tell it like it really is? (No sugar-coating and no fluff)
- Who’ll give you food-for-thought and practical, actionable advice?
- Who’ll do all that on tap – right when you need it most?
Honest, Expert Feedback On Tap!
The Feedback-On-Tap Group on Skype gives you continual access to other committed business-builders who can give you critical feedback when you’re planning and producing all kinds of marketing materials.
- Want to know if your headline works?
- Wondering how to phrase your product features better?
- Need help writing (or rewriting) your customer service emails?
- Stuck on a new sales presentation?
- Looking for an honest opinion about your website?
Want To Know if What You’re Working on Really Works?
Join us in the Feedback-On-Tap Group where you’ll get honest, practical, actionable responses from people who aren’t afraid to say what they really think.
And that’s the most valuable feedback you can get for your business. It’s the kind of feedback that will help you dramatically improve your results. It’s also the kind of feedback that’s almost impossible to get from family, friends or even colleagues.
So, whatever your goal is – more clients, bigger sales or larger profits – getting the right feedback and making critical changes will shortcut your marketing and get you there faster.
Get Feedback For…
|Websites||Sales Pitches||Facebook Pages|
|Twitter Posts||Email Messages||Autoresponder Sequences|
|Print Ads||Banner Ads||Logos|
|Shopping Carts||Product Descriptions||Catalog Copy|
|Promotional Products||Newsletters||Product Reviews|
… in fact, any marketing materials whatsoever whether you are using them offline or online or both.
Feedback-On-Tap Group’s Gourmet Critic is
Debbie Benstein (that would be me!).
I’m a veteran marketer with around 30 years of real-world marketing and business experience, including nearly 20 years as a marketing consultant and copywriter with all kinds of companies, both large and small. I’ve seen a lot of great marketing and also some real disasters and I know the secret (and not so secret!) ingredients for rock-solid marketing results.
I think strategically, and I think you should, too, so you’ll be challenged to think as much about your marketing messages and the meaning behind them, as you will about the actual words you’re using. In the process, you’ll work on your branding and what makes you stand out from the crowd.
So What’s This Feedback-On-Tap Group About?
- It’s about getting and giving bite-size, pithy (I love that word!) morsels of marketing feedback.
- It’s about helping you get unstuck when you most need it.
- It’s about swapping experiences and practical ideas with other focused business-builders.
- It’s about getting marketing done – and done well
“Debbie Benstein Rocks!”
What Kind of Feedback Can You Expect?
- If you’re doing great, the feedback you get from the group will tell you that and give you helpful validation.
- If you’re on the right track but need a bit more direction, we’ll tell you that, too.
- If you’ve hopelessly lost your way, you can expect to hear that as well – along with actionable feedback that will help you get back on the right path for your business.
Don’t think for a moment that this is all work and no play. Marketing, when done right, is challenging and fun and makes you think. And spending just a few minutes giving feedback (it really shouldn’t take long at all!) to someone else will pay you back tenfold.
You see, when you’re in critique mode you’re also learning how to identify and fix problems in your own marketing, too. And that’s invaluable.
- Where else can you get direct, often instant feedback for a headline or a sales pitch?
- Where else can you ask for real reactions when you’re actually working on your marketing materials, not days later?
This is a minimum chat, maximum focus group to help propel your business forward to great results.
If it’s about marketing and you need some quick, honest feedback, this is the place to be.
…And for More Brownie Points
I offer Master Class sessions two or three times a week to suit various time-zones where I am available to give specific, actionable marketing feedback to anyone in the Skype room at that time.
In addition I’m usually in the Skype room for several hours each day to give feedback and keep everyone moving forward. Sometimes, a question is best answered with a video response, so you can expect to find links to very short feedback videos from me if I think that’s the best way to help you out.
This Is For You If…
This is for you if you relish some piquant food for thought (and if you like puns!). If you’re serious about getting the best results you can for your efforts, the Feedback-On-Tap Skype Group brought to you by Marketing Morsels could be a great fit for you.
This feedback group isn’t for everyone. You’ll need to be willing and able to both give and take honest feedback. Your previous experience matters less than your interest in pushing yourself and others to greater marketing achievements. If you have a sense of humor that’s a bonus.
To see if you’re a good fit please click on the “Apply Now” button and complete the short questionnaire.
Put It On My Tab
You’ll pay just $47 a month to join us. For a limited time, that includes an initial 45 minute private Skype consultation to help you plan your initial projects, decide on priorities and receive some initial feedback on your current business situation.
If you don’t love it, you can ask for your money back any time during the first 30 days. That should give you plenty of time to figure out whether this is a good fit for you. After that, you can just cancel at any time if you find you need to. Honestly, I don’t think you’ll find better value anywhere.